Wednesday, February 21

CNN Anchor Asks the People

By A.man.I
CNN anchor T.J. Holmes is reporting live from various Atlanta neighborhoods today.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Exclusive photos: Courtesy CNN

He's speaking to a Clark Atlanta University professor about Dr. King's legacy. Holmes will stop by a local restaurant near the Atlanta University Center and talk to residents abour revitalization efforts. He's also scheduled to visit Sweet Auburn Avenue, the home to the King Center and the neighborhood where African American businesses once thrived.

The folks at CNN told me that Holmes wanted to get out and ask some questions in the community. I like that. I've been meaning to catch up with him since he got in town. It just so happens, Holmes used to work with my brother at NBC11 in San Jose CA... Small world.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Courtesy CNN

It looks like the sistas appreciate his work. Adure wrote, Tj Holmes....Tj Holmes... let me allow you see why I called his name twice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home