Sunday, February 11

Gettin' Buck

by A.man.I
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Young Buck and the G Unit invaded Atlanta for a two-day music video shoot on February 6th and 7th. The song, entitled "Get Buck," is from his upcoming release "Buck the World." Atlanta's own DJ Polow Da Don produced the head nodding track.

"It's one of those records, it has a lot of energy. It's got a band theme," Buck said from the set on the first night of shooting. "It's one of those party records, and to me, I like to compare it to Fifty Cent's "In The Club," but ten more notches up," said Buck.

The music video was directed by Bernard Gourley, and rappers Lil' Scrappy, C-Bo, Hot Rod, Rich Boy, and DJ Polo made cameo appearances. Students from Atlanta's Mt. Zion High School were also featured in several scenes, along with members of Clark Atlanta University's Omega Psi Fi fraternity.

Sha Money XL, President of G Unit records said the album will drop on March 20th and said, it's "incredible."

One of my boys from back home Hasain Rasheed, was working on the set, and invited me out. Rasheed is a photographer, and now works with Gourley's film company, Immigrant films.

HR Photography website
HR Photography MySpace
Young Buck's website

Watch all the behind the scenes action from the video shoot below.

YouTube video
Download video

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The song is hot and the beat is crazy Buck and Polow Da Don did thier thang I can wait to see the video.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Grayson: Atlanta, GA said...

That "episode" was terrific! Just put together beautifully. I really got a feel for being on that set.

Next time you need a hand on a rap video production shoot, I'm your gal Friday. I can even run a #2 (mine) cam for MyUrbanReport here and there. If you'll reciprocate for my stuff that is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home