Thursday, December 14

Jeezy's Album Release Party

From A.man.I

I was planning to bring you some exclusive coverage of Young Jeezy's album release party, which was last night. I got media credientials through MyUrbanReport.com and everything. There was one problem. "The Snowman," was a no show, at least on the red carpet... Or I should say the black carpet cuz that's what color it was. He apparently snuck into the venue for his private concert without speaking to any media. So, it was a waste of time, well almost.

I met a freelance journalist/blogger named L.T. He's a music/entertianment writer, and his blog, O1LT.com is hot. He designed it himself, and he's well connected in the music world. Don't think I'm not going to interview him about his thoughts on the blogging revolution. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home