Saturday, December 9

It's Official

From A.man.I

When I created this blog back in August, I had no idea what it would evolve into. It was mainly inspired by my efforts to create a citizen journalism show called UR TV (Urban Reporters Television) which is now being developed by Black Family Channel.

As I started researching, I learned how blogs are playing a big role in the citizen journalism movement and there are now numerous sites that feature citizen created content (visit cyberjournalist.net).

Anyway, when I named this "My Urban Report," I didn't think to check to see if the url was taken. So I though I'd have to rename it because I figured www.myurbanreport.com wasn't available. To my surprise, I was wrong. So now all you have to do is type www.myurbanreport.com to find me.

Maybe one day I'll have an official site, but for now, I have to thank Blogger for making it so easy to be a citizen reporter.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home