Saturday, December 9

Birth of the New School

From A.man.I
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In the words of Yoda, "There is another." Growing up, my brother and I used to make beats together, and spit rhymes on the mic. I ended up working as a news reporter, and he now works as a video editor for KNTV (NBC 11), in the SF Bay Area. Is is a coincidence? How could it be. Poppa Charlie Channel is a freelance voice over artist, and his boys are knee deep in the media game.

Take a moment to tune into 16 bars of fire, courtesy my young revolutionary brother Salim, Tha Urban Poet. By the way, he does it all, shoots, edits, and blesses the mic.

click here for Salim's Myspace page

This is a sample of the "Soul Truth."

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amani, looks like your brothers
got a clamp for his car shots!

nice ....

LT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home