Friday, December 8

Manny's Birthday

From A.man.I
For those of you who are curious, I went to Tampa for a surprise birthday party for a good friend of mine. His girl had never thrown a party for the grown folks, so I figured that was good enough of an excuse for me to head down to the land of sunshine.

It just so happened that Winky Wright, and Jeff Lacey were both figthing the night of the party, and it looks like the "knock out" punch may have gone to the head of one of the guests. My homie and his cousin got into it, when the cousin refused to stop drinking. The cousin told me earlier in the night that he recently caught a DUI, which hinted that he may have issues with the fire water. I had my camera, but I only got the aftermath.

I had a great time seeing all my friends in Tampa. I'll be back.



click here for YouTube version

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really Cool sight! First time logging in. Checking out my "bro-n'law, Manny's. B-Day Celebration. I really enjoyed the moment! (:
Q: Will you or do you feature new artist? You interviewed my other fab sis Jennifer aka Xzotiqa. If you haven't already, you gotta check it out! CD is "Xzotiqa" and it's hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home