Friday, December 1

Friday Fun

From A.man.I
I hope you all have had a great week. Since we all our own personal issues, dilemas, and tests to overcome, I figured I'd try to keep it light on Fridays. Yes, I know I already posted about Big Brother watching us, but that's because I'm taking a trip this weekend and the article hit close to home. I'll be back Monday, unless I get my hands on a computer and can't fight the urge to write.

Be safe, blessed, and do a good deed if you have the chance. It all comes back. And don't forget to smile!

Enjoy this clip. It's just some silliness.



Click here for YouTube

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TWO WORDS FOR YA..... GOT LASIK??? HA HA... that sho is a chore!!!!

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AMANI AND A SAFE TRIP... RANI RAN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home