Friday, December 1

Friday Fun

From A.man.I
I hope you all have had a great week. Since we all our own personal issues, dilemas, and tests to overcome, I figured I'd try to keep it light on Fridays. Yes, I know I already posted about Big Brother watching us, but that's because I'm taking a trip this weekend and the article hit close to home. I'll be back Monday, unless I get my hands on a computer and can't fight the urge to write.

Be safe, blessed, and do a good deed if you have the chance. It all comes back. And don't forget to smile!

Enjoy this clip. It's just some silliness.



Click here for YouTube

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous RANI RAN said...

TWO WORDS FOR YA..... GOT LASIK??? HA HA... that sho is a chore!!!!

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY AMANI AND A SAFE TRIP... RANI RAN

 
At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally the real thing - no more ripoffs! Enhancement Patches are hot right now, VERY hot! Unfortunately, most are cheap imitiations and do very little to increase your size and stamina.
Well this is the real thing, not an imitation! One of the very originals, the absolutely strongest Patch available, anywhere!

Check out the site http://www.seemoco.info for more info TODAY, you'll be glad you did ;)

Penis Growth Patch

______________________________________________
Our others products:
Ultra Allure Pheromones
Anatrim
Advanced Gain Pro Pills
Regenisis HGH

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home