Monday, January 22

Does Vick Deserve an Apology?

by A.man.I
I have nothing positive to say about the way we, the media handled the Michael Vick water bottle incident.

Check out the thoughts of ExodusMentality
It appeared to me that the lynching of Mick Vick was Well underway in Atlanta, then late Sunday night I hear a news whisper. It wasn't marijuana. Not the ganja, Not the purp, no dro, not wacky weed. The man is apparently INNOCENT. Now as I reflect on all the hype, I wonder if any of those who already had the man tried, convicted, and hung will be as public with their apologies. As I listened to the sports talk radio this morning, it doesn't appear that will be the case. The clowns I heard talking were still blaming Vick, only now they are saying he should have just had a press conference right away to proclaim his innocence. He brought all this negative media on himself, by not coming clean with the public from the start. So basically now they are ticked off at him for trying to keep his private affairs, well, you know, Private.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who keeps weed in a waterbottle anyway??? Just wanted to give you some love. Your blog is righteous, it keeps me sane at work and in VA.

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who keeps anything except water in a water bottle? Has anyone everheard of a water bottle with a secret compartment? So what was this mystery material in his bottle?
I'm all for giving the benefit of the doubt, but I also really want to know what the actual scoop is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home