Monday, November 27

Comment About H.I.V. Fundraiser

From HonestMedicine
Thanks to Julia Schopick for sharing some knowledge on the so-called H.I.V. fundraiser that I blogged about earlier.

I can’t help but be frustrated when I read about yet another pharmaceutical company donating to “the cause” -- in this case to an AIDS organization. There has been so much written about how self-serving some pharmaceutical companies are, but people just don’t seem to “get it.”

For instance, did you know that the studies that are done on drugs are very often paid for by the pharmaceutical companies that developed the drugs? AND, when pharmaceutical companies pay for the "research," the “findings” most often “prove” that the drugs are effective.


I appreciate the free flowing informormation.

2 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger smith said...

God bless Dr. EKPEN for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HIV. out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about Dr. EKPEN, how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HIV/HERPES,thank you, you can email him at doctorekpen222@gmail.com or whatsapp and calls +2348102454875 he can help you if you have 1 cancer cure 2 diabetes cure 3 ringing ear 4 herpes cure 5 warts cure 6 HPV cure 7 Hiv 8 get your ex back 9 pregnancy herbal medicine 10 prostate enlargement 11 Hepatitis B 12 Corona virus.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger david rike said...

I can't believe this, Few months back doctor told me that I was HIV positive, I lost all hope in life on one faithful day Murch 15th I came across a woman say about Dr omohan I messaged the woman and she told me that Dr omohan is a very good doctor and Dr omohan helped her to get rid of her HIV illness permanent I ask her for Dr omohan contact she sent it to me and I decided to email him and he told me that all is going to be well with me and I decided to purchased his herbal medicine and used Ups courier service to ship the herbal medicine to me and he also told me how I will used the herbal medicine and I did as he told me behold I am now negative as you awe reading this testimony and pleas whatsApp him on +2348164816038 or email address
dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail .com
https://www.fb.com/dromohanherbalmedicin  

 

Post a Comment

<< Home