Thursday, November 23

Be Thankful

From A.man.I
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I want to thank a moment to reflect on everything I have to be thankful for, including, my family, my health, and my creative energy. During the day-to-day pursuits, it's so easy to get distracted and to forget that many people around the world don't have the freedoms or the ability to express themselves, as we do here in the U.S. (Check out Michelle Malkin's blog for a list of why us media heads should be thankful)

I thank you for taking the time to visit My Urban Report, and I appreciate all of you who've encouraged me to keep this up. I hope I'm providing interesting, thought provoking, and entertaining information. I'm thankful that I've been able to share some light shine with you all.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

peace .. from tampa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home