Thursday, March 1

Georgia is Hi-Tech

by A.man.I
Georgia showed off its brightest hi-tech stars at the 2007 Georgia Technology Summit, where hundreds gathered to watch demonstrations, and listen to top company executives pitch their services.

It's interesting to see how entrepreneurs are creating innovative businesses that cater to our rapidly changing Internet culture. I was especially impressed by Nexidia. The company has created a search engine that phonetically searches for key words, and it even recognizes accents. The local NBC affiliate, WXIA-TV, is using the technology to help website visitors find video clips.

The event was organized by the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG). I recently joined the organization, and I look forward to building relationships with those I connected with.

Watch highlights from the summit below.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home