Monday, April 9

My Urban Report Goes Mainstream

by A.man.I

I was recently contacted by an Atlanta Journal Constitution staff writer who discovered on of my videos on PJNet.org. He seemed very interested in my blog, and the videos I've been producing. So last week we met for lunch, and it looks like I'll be featured in the newspaper later this week (I've been told Thursday).

The reporter's name is Charles Yoo, and after the initial meeting, he and photojournalist Renee Hannans Henry met with me, and took some pictures of my doing my thing.

Of course my camera was rolling as well when I met Charles for the first time. He has a sincere interest in new media, and understands the importance of blogs, and the challenges and changes occurring in the mainstream.

Props to the AJC for the interest.

Watch below.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Levois said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Levois said...

Great job I will check out the AJC by Thursday to see this piece about you.

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey that's great! my friend works at that paper i'll show her your vlog!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Grayson: Atlanta, GA said...

if anyone is getting ready to rock the new media world, it would be you, Amani! Most totally cool... can't wait to blog the article, but of course you've beat 'em at their own game already. We'll all be working for you one day.

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats amani !

LT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home