Tuesday, March 20

This is Called a Rough Cut

by A.man.I

For the record, the SF Bay area is my home. I'm from a small town of rogues called East Palo Alto. When I left more than ten years ago, I was a kid watching the news cover my city. I ran away to learn about TV news and the business, and now I can take my camera and show you life from a different perspective myself thanks to the Internet.

I'll be posting more of my adventures soon, but it takes time to edit. For now take in some of the sights from my first day at VON. It's a rough cut, but all of the other vloggers were posting their videos, so here's mine.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Vic said...

Good report Amani, keep em coming!

Victor at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/georgiaimproper
http://www.myspace.com/georgiaimproper

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny funny stuff .....
new media ...old media .....
its a small world amani
you interviewed an old friend of mine jim long ....
ask him about his cable rat days in
montgomery county maryland

larry t.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Steve Garfield said...

Such a funny ending...

Great job.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha I love it!!! Hysterical! OK missed you at VON what's up with that? When are you in NYC? We must hang out! D.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home