Wednesday, November 15

BET Hip-Hop Awards: From the Red Carpet

From A.man.I
On Sunday, November 12th, Atlanta was the epicenter of the Hip Hop universe, as the first ever BET Hip-Hop awards invaded the city. The show was taped, and will air on Wednesday night. This was the inaugural awards show for the network, and it mainly featured performances from current artists like Ludacris, Young Jeezy, and The Game. Hip Hop O.G. Snoop Dogg also performed.

BET has released a partial list of winners:
Producer of the Year: Jermain Dupri

Rookie of the Year:
Chamillionaire

Video of the Year:
T.I. "What You Know"

The event was dominated by male performers. Da Brat, Yo-Yo, and Remy Ma, were among the few female rappers who graced the red carpet. Hip-Hop, is of course more than just the music, it's a culture, that now has worldwide influence.

I was joined by my production assistant/intern Dana Maxwell who helped me behind the scenes, as we talked to other media, and stars on the red carpet. Enjoy the episode:

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man again thanks 4 tha luv...
My wife and I lovin your work. Keep up the good work and God Bless!

One Luv
Lil'Horse & Mrs. J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home